Man electrocuted 'after charging his phone while using his earphones'

Image result for Man electrocuted 'after charging his phone while using his earphones'

A man was killed after he was electrocuted while charging his phone and using his earphones at the same time, according to reports. Factory worker Kritsada Supol was found dead in his bed in Chonburi, Thailand, with his earphones in and his Samsung phone plugged in with a cheap charging cable. It is believed that the 24-year-old had been listening to music or talking to someone as the mic section of the earphones was resting over his lips. His body was discovered after the property owner visited his room the next morning and found Supol's body on a mattress with signs of burning around his ears. Police soon arrived on the scene and the young man's body was taken to a local hospital for a post-mortem examination. Police Captain Jaleuk Polthong told reporters that police believe Supol was fatally electrocuted while using the earphones and charging his smartphone at the same time, blaming the poor quality charger for the tragic incident. Captain Polthong said: "We believe a short circuit caused his death while he was on the phone with someone or he was listening to music.’"Many people could be in danger if they use cheap charging adapters which are not manufactured from the authorised company.”It looks like the victim was electrocuted but the body will be sent for an autopsy to confirm the exact cause of death.”