Shocking footage shows elderly man fall and die after woman pushed him off bus.

Cadesha Michelle Bishop was arrested on a murder warrant last Monday after he died in hospital of his injuries.
Bishop was allegedly yelling and swearing at others on the bus when Fournier asked her to stop during the March 21 incident at around 4.50pm. Fournier initially survived but spent a month in hospital before he succumbed to his injuries. Clark County coroner ruled his death was a homicide resulting from his injuries on April 23. A police report says Fournier was moving up the aisle of the Regional Transportation Commission bus when he asked a woman who had been cursing at other people to be nicer to passengers. In police documents, Bishop is accused of shoving Fournier out the door 'with enough force that he never touched any of the steps' before hitting his head about eight feet (2.4 meters) from the bus. According to the arrest report, witnesses saw her walking away from the bus without offering Fournier help, grabbing her son’s hand and leading him away. Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department released footage of the altercation on Tuesday in an appeal for more witnesses to come forward. A judge ordered Bishop, 25, to be held on $100,000 bail pending a preliminary hearing of evidence May 21.'No matter what his age, she should not have done that. People need a little more patience than what they have these days,' said the man's neighbour, Trevor Taylor. Taylor asserted that Fournier was a 'wonderful person' and shared that he would never forget his friend.' He was an excellent neighbour. Very nice, religious person,' he added. Fournier leaves behind a wife, who is disabled.' I know it caused several financial problems for his wife,' said Ken Mallen, who was familiar with the couple. Bishop was identified in part by a 'Love' emblem on her jacket and her son's distinctive Spider-Man backpack. Police said she was seen in the security video, which has yet to be released, walking away holding the boy's hand. Court records show that Bishop was convicted twice, in 2014 and 2015, of misdemeanour domestic battery charges.