Suspect in brutal Irish teen murder filmed 'threatening rival with bullet in head'

The chief suspect in the gruesome murder of a teenager whose body was cut into pieces had threatened to murder a rival shortly before the brutal killing, it is claimed. 
In a video recording obtained by the Irish Mirror, the suspect is heard vowing to "put a bullet in the head" of the rival. The rival was so terrified by threats and the firebombing of his house in Drogheda, Ireland, that he fled the country. The recording was obtained by a reporter days after Keane Mulready-Woods, 17, was abducted, murdered and dismembered in a hit amid a drug gang feud that has flared with tit-for-tat murders in recent months. It is claimed the main suspect in the murder had been involved in a number of serious crimes in Drogheda before the killing that has shocked Ireland.No-one has been arrested for Keane's killing as tensions remain high in the town and gardai fear further violence. A friend of the man who was threatened described the suspect as "savage".He added: “He threatened my friend and we have it on video. He said he was going to put a bullet in his head and you can hear him saying it.“He was going around threatening other people as well and then he killed poor Keane.”It is believed the suspect has survived a number of attempts on his own life. It is claimed he was behind a number of firebombings in the Drogheda area in Co Louth. Keane, who was reportedly involved in organised crime, was last seen alive at 6pm on Sunday. It is understood he was abducted in the Ballsgrove area of the town and taken to a house in Rathmullen, where he was tortured, murdered and his body dismembered.
It is thought that Keane's murder was carried out in revenge for the murder of Dublin drug dealer Richard Carberry in Bettystown, Co Meath, in November last year, the Irish Times reported.One of Carberry's associates was recently assaulted by some of Keane's young associates, it is claimed. Carberry's murder has drawn crime gangs from Dublin into the Drogheda feud on both sides, the report added. After a number of appeals from family on social media, the teen's severed limbs were found in a black sports bag on a pavement in north Dublin - about 30 miles from where he was last seen alive - just before 10pm on Monday. The remains were dumped near a rival gangster's home in Moatview estate in Coolock. At about 1.30am on Wednesday, a bag containing his heads, hands and feet were found in a burning Volvo in Drumcondra, north Dublin.No-one has been arrested for Keane's killing as tensions remain high in the town 
Detectives were still looking for the teen's torso and searching an area near where a serious gang rival lives on the Louth/Meath border.
Gardai also continue to search the home where detectives believe Keane was murdered on Sunday night. It is understood several knives have been retrieved from the property, along with other items. A source said: “It’s still an evidence-gathering exercise and while there will not be an imminent arrest it is only a matter of time before there will be at least one.”Detectives warned Keane on January 5 his life was in danger. They gave him an official form stating so.It is believed he knew his life was at risk, but he did not realise the main threat came from the man who murdered him. Meanwhile, extra patrols have been deployed and Armed Response Units are on high alert. The source added: “Everything that can be done is being done. There are extra patrols along with routine ones and there is back-up there if needed.”