Kindhearted, witty and bubbly' teenager found dead in woodland near her home.

A popular teenager has been found dead in the woodland near her home. The body of Alicia Side bot ham, 19, was discovered in the Over Hulton area of Manchester. Emergency services were called to the scene at around 8.15 am on Monday. Police say there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding Alicia's death. A file had been passed to the coroner, reports Manchester Evening News. Several of her friends took to Facebook to pay tribute. Since Alicia's death, her profile has been turned into a 'remembering' page. Many friends spoke of her kindness and popularity.
Dionne Spencer, who had known the teenager for the past two years, said: "Alicia was too wise for this world."She was kindhearted, witty, bubbly and a person anybody would want in their lives. Anyone that knew her was truly blessed."Bosses at the Independence club in Wigan tweeted a tribute to Alicia, accompanied by a picture."We are all devastated to hear about Alicia," the post read."She was one of our most regular and most loved customers. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends."Dave Sweet more, a DJ at the venue, told the Manchester Evening News: "Alicia was here every Saturday; always in when the doors opened and the last one out.“She had a great set of friends and was a very popular girl. "I woke up and saw a tweet from one of her friends she came to the club with. I couldn’t believe it."She was such a happy and popular girl and was very much into her music.“She would always ask me to play The Beatles or The Who. She loved her older music and was a big music fan.”In a statement, Greater Manchester Police said: "At 8.15 am on Monday, January 7, police were called to reports that the body of a teenager had been found in a wooded area off-Broadway in Over Hulton, Bolton. Officers attended and sadly found the body of a teenage girl."There are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding the death and a file will be prepared for the coroner." A spokesman for the North West Ambulance Service added: "We were called at 8.18 am and sent an ambulance and two rapid response vehicles to the scene."