Miracle toddler found clinging to side of cliff three days after going missing.

A missing toddler has been found clinging to the side of a cliff three days after he vanished from his back garden.
Kenneth Howard was hungry, cold and suffering from dehydration when he was located in woodland by a search and rescue team who heard his cries. His survival without food, warmth and drink in an area frequented by bears and coyotes is being hailed a miracle. Police have confirmed he is in a “remarkably good condition" and being treated in hospital."It was a team effort," said a search official, adding that they used a basket and rope to pull him to safety."We were guided there by God's hands."

The intense search for the 22-month-old - which involved helicopters, drones and tracker dogs - began on Sunday night when he disappeared at around 7.30pm from his Kentucky home. His devastated parents made a heartbreaking plea for information, with his father offering a $5,000 reward for his son's safe return. At the time, a family member said: “It’s like he just disappeared. Like he’s just gone."He was outside with his dad and we see he just went around the back of the house, and when he went around after, he was just gone.
“I just feel like I’m in a daze. Like it’s just a nightmare."A vigil was also held on Tuesday so the community could come together and pray for his return. Then on Wednesday when hope was starting to fade, the news everyone was hoping for came at around 2.30pm. The youngster was found less than 2,000 feet from his home barefoot and desperate for a drink. After getting fluids he asked for his parents. His father Elden Howard said. "Until they told me they were sure it was him, and stuff, and I'd seen a picture. I said, 'that's my boy.'" Tickled me to death. The best thing that ever happened to me in my life."Authorities are still investigating what caused the boy's disappearance. Kenneth is now recovering from some swelling, tick bites, and dehydration.
An official said: "That child is a true Kentucky mountain boy."South Magoffin Fire Department Assistant Chief, Brent Handshoe added: "He's tough, that little kid is. I can't believe all the help."I don't know how we're going to thank everybody. But we've had people from everywhere. I really don't know where all they've come from, out of state, and everywhere to help us."