Thursday, May 2

Man Poos Out AirPod He Accidentally Swallowed And It Still Works.

Man Poos Out AirPod He Accidentally Swallowed And It Still Works
A man filmed himself rummaging through his own shit after accidentally swallowing one of his Apple AirPods. Isn't 2019 weird? I mean, I appreciate these things are expensive, but surely buying a new one would be preferable to putting something in your ear that has passed out your arsehole. The man, known only as Mr Hsu in local media, says he fell asleep with his earphones still in and when he woke up he couldn't find the right one. Hsu, from Taiwan, used the 'Find My Airpods' feature to try and track them down and the app showed that they were in the same room as him. He explained: "The map showed that my AirPod was at home, and I could hear the 'beep, beep' sound, which seemed to follow me around the room."But I checked under my blanket and looked around but couldn't find it then I realised the sound was coming from my stomach!"And then, for the hard of thinking, he also added: "I swallowed my Airpod!"
Hsu went through his poo to find the missing AirPod.Hsu said although he wasn't in any pain he took a trip to Kaohsiung Municipal United Hospital where doctors backed up what he had thought and told him the small device was indeed inside his belly. The doctors gave him a laxative and told him to monitor his poops because if it didn't make an appearance soon, he would need surgery.
Luckily for our man Hsu, he was at a train station the very next day when he felt the call of nature. Low and behold, inside the poo was the missing AirPod, saving him the £65 it would have cost to replace it. In case you have any doubts about this man's commitment to his Apple products, he even filmed himself fishing through his own shite to get the AirPod.
Hsu looking pretty pleased with himself after retrieving the earphone from his poop. Now all of this is quite bizarre so far, isn't it? Accidentally swallowing an AirPod and not noticing, the fact that swallowing an AirPod doesn't seem to be a big deal medically and then a man filming himself going through shit to find it but even weirder, is that once it was cleaned up, left to dry and given a quick charge, it worked. Speaking to Asia Wire, Hsu added: "The battery was still at 41 per cent! It was incredible."I personally think Apple needs to use this story in its new advertising campaign the fact they can pass through a human digestive system and come out in perfect working order (but probably a bit smelly) is unbelievable. Doctor Chen Chieh-fan, who works in the emergency room at Kaohsiung Municipal United Hospital, explained why swallowing the device didn't cause more trouble for Hsu."Because of the plastic shell around the AirPod, the risk of it causing him harm in a similar way to swallowing a regular lithium-ion battery is much lower," he said. But, direct exposure to the battery could have caused a serious rupture in his intestines. So, maybe don't try this at home, eh?

AAGKN Feature Posts

Heartwarming moment girl bursts into tears as she's reunited with her lost teddy.

A ten-year-old girl burst into tears of joy after being reunited with her favorite teddy she thought she'd lost forever. Young B...

AAGKN Random Posts

AAGKN All Time Popular Posts